Want To Buy Need an Audio Panel Narco CP126...

GUY POIRIER

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
GePe
Hi,

Looking for an old usable Narco CP126. Planning on upgrading in the near future, but until then just want a cheap plug and play replacement for mine. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Guy

nzhog7.jpg[

Hi Guy,

Welcome to PoA. I have a CP136 which I *believe* would be plug-in compatible with a CP126. I'll be going into the Avionics shop hopefully Monday Sept 17th at which point I can get it for you. It's working fully. If you don't find one in a couple weeks please PM me and we can work something out for it. Otherwise aircraft spruce sells them (CP136) for about $500 with a few week lead time.

If you'd like I can send it to you and you can see if it works, if it does you can pay me and if not just ship it back. I think $200 is about fair for a 136 w/ marker beacon.

Hi Guy,

Welcome to PoA. I have a CP136 which I *believe* would be plug-in compatible with a CP126. I'll be going into the Avionics shop hopefully Monday Sept 17th at which point I can get it for you. It's working fully. If you don't find one in a couple weeks please PM me and we can work something out for it. Otherwise aircraft spruce sells them (CP136) for about $500 with a few week lead time.

If you'd like I can send it to you and you can see if it works, if it does you can pay me and if not just ship it back. I think $200 is about fair for a 136 w/ marker beacon.

Hi Mtns2Skies,

I am interested in your offer. We tried to repair the audio panel but nothing works.

I live in Canada, in the province of Quebec. Does that complicate things for you? I would pay all postage costs and the cost of the audio panel if it is compatible and if it works. Otherwise, I return the audio panel at no cost to you. You can rest assured of my honesty. I would like to have a picture of the front and back of the CP136. I would also like to have the distance between the left side of the audio panel and the fixing screw in the tray.

Best regards,

Guy

Hi Mtns2Skies,

I am interested in your offer. We tried to repair the audio panel but nothing works.

I live in Canada, in the province of Quebec. Does that complicate things for you? I would pay all postage costs and the cost of the audio panel if it is compatible and if it works. Otherwise, I return the audio panel at no cost to you. You can rest assured of my honesty. I would like to have a picture of the front and back of the CP136. I would also like to have the distance between the left side of the audio panel and the fixing screw in the tray.

Best regards,

Guy
Guy, I'll get those measurements for you, but unfortunately my avionics shop has pushed me out to early October :/

Guy, I'll get those measurements for you, but unfortunately my avionics shop has pushed me out to early October :/

Ok, I will wait for you.
CP136 is very similar to CP126. Do you know if it's installed in the same tray with the same connects?

Back