Need advice on partnership in Grumman Tiger

Also, might call Dave Fletcher and ask if he knows of any Tigers of sale. As many Grumman owners that he speaks with daily, he too may know of a Tiger for sale that you won't find online...

This is what worked for me...but doing it more broadly. I called all the well known Grumman 'Gurus' that I could and asked them to alert me if they came across a Tiger for sale that fit my profile. David Fletcher at FletchAir. Kohn Sjardjema at Excel Air in Indiana, Herb Hortman at Hortman Aviation in PA, Gary Vogt at AuCountry.com, Ken Blackman at Air Mods NW, and Bob Steward who I cotacted via the Grumman Gang. Gary had one in mind during the first call, and that's the one I now own.

This is what worked for me...but doing it more broadly. I called all the well known Grumman 'Gurus' that I could and asked them to alert me if they came across a Tiger for sale that fit my profile. David Fletcher at FletchAir. Kohn Sjardjema at Excel Air in Indiana, Herb Hortman at Hortman Aviation in PA, Gary Vogt at AuCountry.com, Ken Blackman at Air Mods NW, and Bob Steward who I cotacted via the Grumman Gang. Gary had one in mind during the first call, and that's the one I now own.

Awesome!!

Shane
The Squawk Shoppe
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back