Need a ride to OSHKOSH?

I actually scored a passenger that way one year. Worked out pretty well.

Speaking of which, it looks like I might have an open seat in the 182 from Phoenix to OSH and back (leaving Sat the 23rd and returning Saturday the 30th, and budgeting two days either way) if anyone is interested in sharing expenses. I did post on the EAA rides share site, but no hits yet. A buddy of mine and I are going and it seems like we could fit a third. Let me know if you're interested.

What's your route Bill, and planned day to head up? Just curious if we'll see you off the right wing all the way there. ;)

Nate, we're leaving the morning of the 23rd (Saturday) and besides getting over the Rockies by heading to Las Vegas, New Mexico, it's pretty much a straight shot. When are you leaving? Once hitting the midwest, we could certainly stop at the same place to grab dinner if our days coincide.

If I didn't have to work the 27th-30 I would love to go with you Bill. Maybe next year....

We hope to see you at Copper State.

Mike

Dang, Mike. That's a bummer. Maybe you could fly up with me on the 23rd and fly home early in a human mailing tube.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Our plan is also the 23rd right now. We were kinda planning dinner at OSH though. ;)

Sounds like you guys are planning to arrive at OSH on the 24th?

Bill,
Very tempting but I don't think I could work it out. Besides I would probably cause you to be over weight ;)

Mike

Back