Need a lightspeed compatible cable

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
My Sierra cable is in bad shape and no longer working. I thought about tossing the headset but unscrewed the controls and realized the cables are pretty simple and just connect with this white plug.
I reached out to Lightspeed and they said they no longer service the Sierras.

Anyone know where I can get these headset cables with this white plug? I see a lot of variations on eBay but none that are a 5 wire ending with this white connector on the end.

20240108_100127_resized.jpg

20240107_202848_resized.jpg

I shipped a set of Sierra's back to them on Friday for a cord replacement. Given that I spoke with customer service first, I'm not sure why our "stories" differ.

Note - they still sell new Sierras, so...

Looks like only 4 wires are needed at the plug, and probably the two black shrink-wrapped shield wires are redundant.

I reached out to Lightspeed and they said they no longer service the Sierras.
Really? I called them a couple months back about some repair work on my Sierra’s and they acted like it would be $200 and they’d fix the broken ear cup. I wonder when this changed…?

Huh. Looks almost but not quite like a molex or jst connector that gets used on lipo balance ports.

Anyway, I'd try Lightspeed again, and if that doesn't work, give pilot-usa a call.

Terry at KC Headsets.com knows his stuff and makes up JST connector cables.He'll fix you up.

Back