Need a good pre-buy in Greensboro NC

Huckster79

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Huckster79
I'm possibly buying a plane in Greensboro NC. It's a Mooney M20F. Do any of you ladies or gents have a good line on a good mechanic in the area to take a look at it for me before I travel there?

do you just want eyes on it first or an a&p to travel there and do a prebuy inspection? I don't have a ton of time but I could make my way up there just to take an initial looksee.

do you just want eyes on it first or an a&p to travel there and do a prebuy inspection? I don't have a ton of time but I could make my way up there just to take an initial looksee.

I think probably a full pre-buy, and possibly have it turned into an annual being its due in a couple months anyway. Pics and logbooks look good. The logs are immaculate...

I really appreciate it, had it been tougher to get good info from seller and I was still interested I would for sure take ya up on that...

I really appreciate it, had it been tougher to get good info from seller and I was still interested I would for sure take ya up on that...

You could have eman look at it and maybe take it for a spin ... a loop, and/or a roll ... :D

Back