Need a CFII - Houston, KTME

Blatham489

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Latham
I'm ready (I think) to start my instrument training in earnest. I looked at the 10 day courses but I'm just not sure I can be away from work for 10 straight days right now. I would like to do my own concentrated program, flying every day for 3 to 5 hours daily, either finishing or starting at noon. I just barely got started and already my instructor got a slot with a regional and won't be able to do this. I hope to have my written done in the next week or two, and would like to (successfully) do my check ride by the end of May. I am in a flight club and will do all of this in an Arrcher III with dual Garman 430s.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone that might be, please PM me and we will take it from there.

Thanks,

Bob

I'm ready (I think) to start my instrument training in earnest. I looked at the 10 day courses but I'm just not sure I can be away from work for 10 straight days right now. I would like to do my own concentrated program, flying every day for 3 to 5 hours daily, either finishing or starting at noon. I just barely got started and already my instructor got a slot with a regional and won't be able to do this. I hope to have my written done in the next week or two, and would like to (successfully) do my check ride by the end of May. I am in a flight club and will do all of this in an Arrcher III with dual Garman 430s.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone that might be, please PM me and we will take it from there.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob

I am a VFR Private Pilot in trainng(not a instructor),fly out of David Hooks. is it imperative that your flying be out of Houston Executive? and are you saying that you are taking lessons from your flying club?. if you wish we can chat via PM on this site. there are plenty of schools at David Hooks.

I'm not necessarily looking for a school, just an instructor. If I had to I could hop to Hooks to pick up an instructor but if it was IMC I'd need him (or her) to come to me at TME, that's where the club is based. With 99 open, that's not too bad a drive. If you know of one, please send them my way.

Thanks.

Dick Wilson will instruct out of KTME. PM me for his contact information.

Back