Need a $78.5k lawnmower?

Saw that earlier this morning. Be fun, right up 6PC's alley!

You can get an older R22 for close to that price.

Hey! I just got my Drone License (first person who says it's really a small unmanned aircraft systems cert freaking tificate gets this thing landed right smack dab on the top of their head.) Who can wire this thing up for me?

Lol. Watched the video. The "AD" that came up was for Accelerated IFR Training.

Last edited:
For those that prefer to let the grass grow long...

Licensed as a SEL fixed wing???

What could possibly go wrong?

ha, exactly the phrase I used after I showed my wife and announced that I am buying one and before I scrolled down to your post.
So, if it does not tip over on you and crush you against the hot engine, it could slice & dice you as it spits you off. Sorry, I need to be more upbeat about these things!

It's like looking for a green jelly bean in a jar full of green jelly beans. The site is straight out of 1994.
And still is the best, and most successful aircraft advertising anywhere.

Saw that, too! Hah! It reminded me of all the old 50s era science projects the US military performed. Apparently back in the day, the idea of a "flying platform" was appealing to the military as a way to move troops into combat...or something.

And still is the best, and most successful aircraft advertising anywhere.

I would argue that it may be the most prolific but not the best. Trade-a-plane isn't very good either in terms of layout but it is lightyears beyond Barnstormers. Barnstormers is still using frames for goodness sake. There are plenty of eCommerce sites that you can purchase out of the box that would be exponentially more effective.

Hell, I might just contact them and see if they need a CIO/CFO...

I would argue that it may be the most prolific but not the best.
What's the difference? They get the job done, & nearly free.
Liking format is a personal thing, we use what we like, and Barnstormers gets used a lot.
the new format on T-A-P sux.

Yep, solves the business need. . .the dancing baloney was omitted, thankfully. Straight forward enough for the infrequent user, search is adequate enough, and the underlying architecture isn't relevant to the audience.

Back