Neat opportunity for those in SE PA

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Tomorrow Pres. Bush will be touring the Limerick Nuclear Plant and speaking to the workers. ( My partners brother is giving the tour) in any event I understand he will be landing at either PHL or NXX and then taking Marine One over to PTW. I have also heard he may just take Marine one from the Whitehouse to PTW.

Whether you like him or not this may be a really cool opportunity to see the president and Marine One. I don't know anything about security or how close you can get But I imagine you could at least watch Marine One land or take off.

AdamZ said:
Tomorrow Pres. Bush will be touring the Limerick Nuclear Plant and speaking to the workers. ( My partners brother is giving the tour) in any event I understand he will be landing at either PHL or NXX and then taking Marine One over to PTW. I have also heard he may just take Marine one from the Whitehouse to PTW.

Whether you like him or not this may be a really cool opportunity to see the president and Marine One. I don't know anything about security or how close you can get But I imagine you could at least watch Marine One land or take off.

I was on board Marine One once, pretty clean and well appointed chopper

Doesnt he know about the TFR over Joe Williams house?

Michael said:
Doesnt he know about the TFR over Joe Williams house?

Does Joe Williams know about the TFR over his house?

Back