Neat Glider/Jet Video

dude, thats awesome.

talk about dissimilar type formation flying.

nimbus would be a great ship. maybe in 50 years ill be able to afford one

Hehe, I've seen early glass ships Phoebus etc for less than 10G in some of the classified sections lately. I think there was a Ka6-CR (wood) in the SSA classifieds last month for 6500. got me to thinkin, that I actually could afford one of those.

Well got to get the rating first

Pete

P.S. tomorrow looks pretty promising so far

Hehe, I've seen early glass ships Phoebus etc for less than 10G in some of the classified sections lately. I think there was a Ka6-CR (wood) in the SSA classifieds last month for 6500. got me to thinkin, that I actually could afford one of those.

Well got to get the rating first

no you dont! Ka6 is a good glider too, a Ka6E flew 1000 km in virginia ridge last week! Dave Stevenson was the pilot, hes a wizard at this kind of stuff and often rocks the sports class contests in old glider, hes a master at playing the handicap

P.S. tomorrow looks pretty promising so far

good luck, blipmaps are looking fairly variable in wisconsin. total crap in iowa, plus freakin stadium TFR starts at 10:30 AM. not looking good enough in muscatine or fairbault, MN to justify the drive. oh well.

Well, I decided to go flying instead of watching the Badgers get their butts whooped. Unfortunately a large chunk of overcast decided to park itself over HXF. Found a little lift, and managed to stay up 25ish minutes on my last flight when the lift shut off again.

All in all had a good time. Even remembered to take some photos.

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0381.JPG