Near Chicago (KDPA) this Saturday 10/2

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
Laurie and I will be doing a Cloud Nine transport of dogs and cats from New Orleans to Chicago area this Saturday. While the original plan was to go to WV62, we're officially out on that. By the time we got there it would be late on Saturday and we wouldn't get much time with everyone before having to leave on Sunday, and we'd be dead tired by the time we got there anyway.

So, we're going to be arriving at KDPA around 3:30 PM on Saturday. We're still figuring out where we're going to spend the evening (somewhere relatively nearby). Anyone who wants to come out and see what we do on weekends is more than welcome! :)

Dang! I'd have loved to get together with you, but Leslie going to be at a 99's section meeting in Nashville, and I'm leaving that morning for San Antonio! :(

Hmmmm... I am going to be out flying the new baby that day, but the plan was to head north and do some leaf peeping. If you're interested, maybe we could do dinner at KSBM or 06C? (Or one of the other numerous establishments in the general vicinity - KRYV's another good one.)

In fact, I'm gonna be flying with the same friend I was flying with when you and I chatted on the radio back in March.

Back