Nationwide Aviation (DFW) Info?

Toris1968

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Toris1968
Hello all,

I am about to start the journey and realize a life long dream of making a second career out of flying and wanted to know if anyone here has any information or thoughts about a newer training operation out of Weatherford TX at KWEA (West of Fort Worth) called Nationwide Aviation, part 61? Seems to me their practice of emersion training would be a great way to run through the program as I am looking to train full time and get this knocked out from 0-to at least CFI, but most likely CFI-I and MEI as economically and efficiently as possible. Their location is ideal because that's where I'm relocating to next month. Appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks

I am local to the DFW area, but have yet to hear about that operation.

Likely one of the better sources for "What do you know about..." detail will be the North Texas Aviators Facebook page. Lots of folks from all walks of experience there, including many who are on the journey to go from no experience to right seat with a regional carrier.

And for the PoA Gallery... What sort of questions should Toris1968 be asking this school to ensure that this is the right opportunity for him?

Back