For Sale: Aircraft Nashville area club / partnership

Ben2k9

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ben2k9
I’m interested in forming a club/partnership around 2 types of planes: a fun to fly and technically advanced LSA (Flight Design CTLS, which I already own) and a serious cross country machine that can move a few people, such as a Cirrus, Piper Saratoga, or something comparable. 6 seater is ideal.

The CTLS is a plane that is a blast to fly and has a low cost of operation. Just the right plane to fly to get up in the air when I just want to fly. Glass cockpit, BRS parachute, ADSB in/out. On the other hand, the cross country machine is more expensive to operate and not as practical to fly just for fun. For this reason, a club or partnership formation would be a great arrangement financially and practically.

I would think like 6-8 people with the two planes as described would be a good fit to spread cost to be very reasonable, while not ever having to worry about stepping on each other’s toes.

Currently the CTLS is hangared at MQY and I’m on the waitlist for another hangar at JWN. That could take a while, and in the meanwhile I’d like to gauge whether anyone else in the area would have an interest in this type of arrangement.

If so, get in touch and let’s get a conversation going. Already have one partner interested in this arrangement.

Back