NASA's advice on asteroid strike

I am offended that a government agency would offend me with an offensive mention of a word closely associated with an offensive religion. It is just too offensivE and someone needs to be fired, the entire agency shuttered, the people responsible publically whipped and I want a phone call from obama apologizing for my sense of offense.

So now the Cracker is offended that the government can't stop an asteroid. Their fault they haven't befriended Superman.

So now the Cracker is offended that the government can't stop an asteroid. Their fault they haven't befriended Superman.

In your haste to be grumpy, due to global warming induced, cold weather, you missed my sense of offense completely.

Please

Re-read my comment and then beat me up over it.

In your haste to be grumpy, due to global warming induced, cold weather, you missed my sense of offense completely.

Please

Re-read my comment and then beat me up over it.

Happily. The NASA administrator simply said that there was nothing anyone could do about a large asteroid heading toward the United States. One would think events in Russia, where a small asteroid blew up in their airspace, would convince any reasonable person of the truth of that fact.

Just another excuse for you to complain about Obama, something you never seem to cease to do.

And how telling someone to pray is associated with an offensive religion is really opaque. I'm a damn atheist and it didn't offend me. If your skin gets any thinner we're not going to need an Xray to see your insides.

Happily. The NASA administrator simply said that there was nothing anyone could do about a large asteroid heading toward the United States. One would think events in Russia, where a small asteroid blew up in their airspace, would convince any reasonable person of the truth of that fact.

Just another excuse for you to complain about Obama, something you never seem to cease to do.

And how telling someone to pray is associated with an offensive religion is really opaque. I'm a damn atheist and it didn't offend me. If your skin gets any thinner we're not going to need an Xray to see your insides.

I'm pretty sure you're had your sense of humor surgically removed.
Now stop whining about global warming induced, typical winter weather and try to lighten up.

Back