Narco radio Help

F Blizzard

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bagboy
Hello I'm new to the group so I'll jump right in . I'm in need of one of the side rail clips that hold the Narco MK12d radio in the tray. It the clip that is pushed in with the small rod when you remove the radio from the tray.I have tried all the salvage companies and I guess its just too small of piece that they really don't want to mess with. Thanks Frank

I bought a MK12D with tray not long ago and used a clip out of the tray. I think the other one is broken. I am out of town for a wedding, but should be back to the hangar Monday morning. I will try to remember to look. If I have one good one, I will then have to decide if I want to part with it for fear of breaking one some time in the future. In the box of take out items that I bought to get this radio, there was a Narco transponder and tray. I wonder if it has the same clips. I think there also was a Narco ADF that mighthave that clip too.

I f you don’t here from me Monday, send me a PM to remind me to look.

I bought a MK12D with tray not long ago and used a clip out of the tray. I think the other one is broken. I am out of town for a wedding, but should be back to the hangar Monday morning. I will try to remember to look. If I have one good one, I will then have to decide if I want to part with it for fear of breaking one some time in the future. In the box of take out items that I bought to get this radio, there was a Narco transponder and tray. I wonder if it has the same clips. I think there also was a Narco ADF that mighthave that clip too.

I f you don’t here from me Monday, send me a PM to remind me to look.
Thanks There are 1 or two other Narco items that used the same clips. I'm thinking the transponder wasn't one of them though. With one broken clip my radio will slide just enough to break contact and go dead. Thanks for looking Frank

The Narco Nav 825 And the Narco com 810 use the same clips

Okay, I’ll see what all is in the box. I bought a big box of stuff that was taken out for a Glass job. It netted me an outstanding MK12 D for cheap which is the only reason I bought it. There may very well be those radios in there.

Hello Was wondering if you had a chance to look and see if you had a clip Thanks Frank

Back