Sold Narco MK12E Nav/Com with Glideslope Indicator - Price Drop!

hamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
hamer
Recently removed from my C120. Everything was working perfectly when removed. Includes the tray and harness which plugs into the indicator.

$1550 Shipping included.

Thanks,

IMG_0947.JPG

Last edited:
Willing to trade for a set of 26” Alaskan Bushwheels in good shape. Or Airstreak 2.0s.

Price Drop! First to $1550 takes it!

did you resolve the issues you had with it?

did you resolve the issues you had with it?
I didn’t have any issues with the nav/com. There was a little static with the old portable sigtronics intercom that was in the airplane when two headsets were plugged in. Nav/com operates perfectly.

I was referring to
"The Narco Nav/com works okay, however the com isn't very clear and uses a ton of juice on transmission"

Im looking for a used nav/com with GS but I don't want to install one and have issues that could be costly to repair.

I was referring to
"The Narco Nav/com works okay, however the com isn't very clear and uses a ton of juice on transmission"

Im looking for a used nav/com with GS but I don't want to install one and have issues that could be costly to repair.

The “uses lots of juice” was relative because I had an old dying delco remy generator. Once I got the alternator that wasn’t an issue.

The clarity I was referring to all got diagnosed out to the intercom, unshielded headset wiring, the beacon having a bad ground and my antenna having too many splitters on the cable. Once all that got sorted the com had no issues.

I regularly used the VOR to navigate the special flight rules over LAX without any issues.

Someone on eBay asked if I would guarantee this is working for 30 days. I'm very confident in this unit being operational, but it's hard to guarantee something once it's left your hands. I told the buyer I'd take it back within 30 days if it was inspected by a repair shop and they wrote up what was "wrong" with it.

Anyways, I think this is a great deal for a lucky buyer. It served me and the previous owner of my airplane very well.

Back