Want To Buy Narco AT-150 Transponder

Cruzinchris

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Cruzinchris
or AT-165 or possibly AT-50.

Mine is squawking but not the right code. ATC says altitude is correct. Cleaning switches did not help.

I have one that we pulled out last October for my ADS-B install. Was working fine when removed. I have it and the tray.. $150 shipped to you if in the states? narco AT-150.jpg

I know I should have put a pencil in the pic, i can do that next time im out there. hahahaha

I wonder when Narco went with the square ident button vs the round in the picture...or rather when they went with the round instead of the square.

I wonder when Narco went with the square ident button vs the round in the picture...or rather when they went with the round instead of the square.

Got me...I cant say Ive ever seen a square ident button. So based on that logic they went from square to round. hahaha

Mine is a '69. If yours is newer, then the square one came first. Same Narco model transponder.

or AT-165 or possibly AT-50.

Mine is squawking but not the right code. ATC says altitude is correct. Cleaning switches did not help.

I have a AT-50A that you can have for just the cost of shipping. I replaced it this year while at Sun n Fun with a Stratus. The AT-50A was working well right up to the minute we shut down in front of the avionics hangar for the new Stratus. If you want to provide me with a shipping address I'll send it to you and if it works for just send me a check for the shipping amount shown on the label if not just send it back.

PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BUY YOUR NARCO AT150.
airmiles79@gmail.com

I'm new to this site . All I want to do at this moment is buy the NARCO AT150 from the member that has it for sale. If
I have one that we pulled out last October for my ADS-B install. Was working fine when removed. I have it and the tray.. $150 shipped to you if in the states? View attachment 63255

someone could help me do that I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Dick Miles

I wish to buy your NARCO AT150. Please contact me, I cannot seem to contact simtech.

My phone number is: 252-213-3586.

Back