Naples Airport - Time Lapse Video

scudrunner

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
scudrunner
This video displays the activity on the ramp at Naples Municipal Airport on Thursday. Feb. 12th, 2009 from 12 Noon to 8pm. In the video you can watch a low overcast turn the airport IFR in the afternoon, then watch the sunset and see the airport transition to night operations. If you watch closely, fog starts to roll in at the end.

This is a video I shot last week. It's pretty cool to see all of the activity on the ramp. Each person (Pilot, Front desk person, Rental Car agent, Aircarft Fueler) is a productive wage earner for our economy. Not to mention all of the other jobs behing the scenes such as mechanics, Dispatchers, Schedulers, Charter Brokers, Aircraft Sales people, Aircraft washers, the entire airport staff, Air traffic Control etc.

Please forward this on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLuRwpmnLw

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call
Thanks
David Rochin
Airport Pilot Shop
200 Aviation Dr N #10
Naples, FL 34104
239-263-9121
www.AirportPilotShop.com

Neat.

At the 3:00 mark, the lear picks up a medical passenger from the Ambulance,... looks like a busy operation at the airport just after lunch.

What is that plane at 3:56 that pulls up? Twin pusher props?

Neat.

At the 3:00 mark, the lear picks up a medical passenger from the Ambulance,... looks like a busy operation at the airport just after lunch.

What is that plane at 3:56 that pulls up? Twin pusher props?

Piaggio Avanti.

Very, very cool planes.

huh. You managed to catch one of the airplanes I fly in that video. It didn't stay long though.

Back