Naked in Class Bravo

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
Technically, we're all naked under our clothes whilst in Class Bravo.

What started out as cute, has pretty much just turned into what I'll call "Forum Dilution".

Eventually there's so much "chaff", it becomes more difficult to find the "wheat" this forum can provide.

Just my .02.

Carry on.

What started out as cute, has pretty much just turned into what I'll call "Forum Dilution".

Eventually there's so much "chaff", it becomes more difficult to find the "wheat" this forum can provide.

Just my .02.

Carry on.
I'm with you on that. It is getting childish and good posts are harder to find.

That's my point with the silly. We had like four separate posts dealing with Class B. Rather than post in the established thread people started a new one to the point it was ALREADY getting confusing as to which thread was about which issue.

So I created a few more to make a point and some others jumped in and....

"we get what we got right here....which is the way He wants it"

It did thoroughly wreck this category of the forum and that's sad, and a little funny too. Weird. Hopefully people learn from this and group posts appropriately going forward.

I plan to move my silly back to and limit it to Hangar Talk only. I do not even touch the SZ.

David

I plan to move my silly back to and limit it to Hangar Talk only. I do not even touch the SZ.

David
Maybe we need a separate "silly" folder, and make it optional, like the SZ.

Hopefully people learn from this and group posts appropriately going forward.

Thank you for the lesson in behavior. I shall endeavor to learn from my mistakes and post appropriately going forward. Thank you for your service to the online community.

;)

(What were you drinking or smoking last night anyway? I did ask that question but it got lost in the, um, noise shall we say)

Thank you for the lesson in behavior. I shall endeavor to learn from my mistakes and post appropriately going forward. Thank you for your service to the online community.

;)

(What were you drinking or smoking last night anyway? I did ask that question but it got lost in the, um, noise shall we say)

People can post whatever they like, I'm no forum police. It's like driving, we all benefit from adhering to established norms. I was just using my speech to make a point. Whether it's a valid point or not is up to the forum members at large.

I might have had an adult beverage or two last night, but nothing crazy. Guess I was just in a frisky mood. :dunno:

Ah, TWI (typing while intoxicated).

:D

That's my point with the silly. We had like four separate posts dealing with Class B. Rather than post in the established thread people started a new one to the point it was ALREADY getting confusing as to which thread was about which issue.

So I created a few more to make a point and some others jumped in and....

"we get what we got right here....which is the way He wants it"

It did thoroughly wreck this category of the forum and that's sad, and a little funny too. Weird. Hopefully people learn from this and group posts appropriately going forward.

Having been active in a couple dozen forums over the years, if that's the biggest problem we have, we're doing pretty damn good.

Back