NA True proof the end is coming

alaskaflyer

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Alaskaflyer
delete - wasn't as funny a few minutes later, and heaven forbid if I upset someone who involuntarily stumbled into the hanger talk forum and then clicked on the link against their will ;)

Last edited:
alaskaflyer said:
delete - wasn't as funny a few minutes later, and heaven forbid if I upset someone who involuntarily stumbled into the hanger talk forum and then clicked on the link against their will ;)

And now I've clicked on an empty post by my free will that was emptied to protect them. I'm deeply concerned. Something must be done. I feel violated.

Reminds me of life in general. What was it Forest Gump said about a bowl of cherries?

Well, OK. Just to keep this from being such an empty experience... This isn't what I originally posted (it involved sex - heavens! :eek: ) but Dave's post above got me thinking of preemptive apologies, which I guess I made above, and I remembered this cartoon I saw yesterday.

And then to further protect them, we're missing out on a sex link for that one? Painful.

wesleyj said:
I thought it was a box of chocolates:dunno: :yes: :no: :dunno:

With a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get. (unless you can read the chart on the backside of the box)

With a bowl of cherries, you know your always gonna have to pull out the stem and spite out the pit.

Disclaimer:
You were caused to endure the above post from our denial of our sex link viewing.

Last edited:
Was it a link promoting the ACLU?

:D :rofl:

Oh yeah, it was Erma Bombeck with the bowl of cherries, and always getting the pits. Of course, put them together with that box of chocolates and you have a box of chocolate covered cherries. And now that Richard brought this whole sex thing into the discussion, I'm not sure I should stick with this analogy anyway. :)

alaskaflyer said:

Troll! :mad:

Another of you anti-conservative diatribes no doubt! :target:

We don't need to read your troll we know the TRUTH! :lightning:

Scorecard!!! (whatever!)

(What can I say? It's a slow day) :blowingkisses:

Back