[NA] Take YT vid to hangar

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I need to take a maintenance video to the hangar so I can watch it while next to the airplane.
I can save audio from YT videos all day long, but cannot find a way to dl a vid to the laptop. (there is no internet access there)
I see no Download or Save button on YT videos.
Any ideas?

Do you have cell service there? If you don't want to watch it on your phone, you can set your phone as a hotspot and connect your laptop to that. Yes, youtube makes it very hard to save their videos.

Can you video the video with your phone? Unless it’s super long.

Assume, for purposes of this query, no cellular internet availability (I’ve been to his hangar; it might as well be 100’ underground, so far as cell signal is concerned).

If you spring for YouTube red, you can download videos offline.

63 min video
I have cell service in hangar but phone is too small to see the procedures well
And, straighttalk won't allow tethering/hotspot
Trying clipgrab etc
Thanks

I use Viddly YouTube downloader to save videos as .mpeg and then transfer them to other computers. I even put them on thumbdrives and watch them on my SmartTV. With VLC video player, you can even watch them on Ipad by downloading them through Itunes.

Do you have cell service there? If you don't want to watch it on your phone, you can set your phone as a hotspot and connect your laptop to that. Yes, youtube makes it very hard to save their videos.
Perhaps because they don't own the content.

Back