[NA]Song ID[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I have identified and labelled all the songs in my library finally. Except for a handful.
Is there a site that I can upload a song/fragment of it, in order to ID it?
(Itunes was unable to ID any songs that they did not provide it seems)
They are all instrumental.

Are these pieces that were read from a CD? If so, the iTunes should still be able to go out to the Great Massive InterWebz and secure album information. There is an option which must be checked, sorry I do not have iTunes loaded on my office computer to check on it.

I suggest Shazam. It works pretty well at identifying songs

Or I could hum a few bars!
Shazam sounds a bit like that site that was giving everyone viruses?

There's an app for that... More than one, in fact.

I guess maybe you'll need to extend that AT&T contract after all, and get yourself an iPhone. ;)

Are these pieces that were read from a CD? If so, the iTunes should still be able to go out to the Great Massive InterWebz and secure album information. There is an option which must be checked, sorry I do not have iTunes loaded on my office computer to check on it.

"Automatically retrieve CD track names from Internet." Unfortunately, this has to be checked when you import the CD, so it's not much good for songs already on the computer. :no:

"Automatically retrieve CD track names from Internet." Unfortunately, this has to be checked when you import the CD, so it's not much good for songs already on the computer. :no:

Thought so. iTunes works fine for importing content.

Back