[NA]S'everal misuse's of apostrophe's.[NA]

Or send the less subtle message:

bobsqu.gif

Your prolly one of the guy's that should of listened better to the teacher that was teaching this stuff. I here you think your the ****'s.

Well, one person like you is too much.

:goofy:

(How many "fingers on the chalkboard" faux pas can you find in this post?)

That's so bad, it HURTS, Spike!

Your prolly one of the guy's that should of listened better to the teacher that was teaching this stuff. I here you think your the ****'s.

I count 7 at first glance:

You're probably one of the guys that should have listened better to the teacher that was teaching this stuff. I hear you think you're the ****s.

I like Mikes' (just kidding) cartoon - if they won't listen to the gentle message, use force!

Honestly though, I am not a punctuation nazi - in fact I have serious concerns about where to put commas, semicolons and hyphens...such as in this sentence! I had to go back a couple of times to 'adjust things' to what seemed about right!

Well, one person like you is too much.

:goofy:

everyone knows it's "should of" :D

A couple of friends of mine used to have a contest about how many apostrophies they could find in the names of newborn babies listed in the local newspaper. I think the record was either four or five....

A couple of friends of mine used to have a contest about how many apostrophies they could find in the names of newborn babies listed in the local newspaper. I think the record was either four or five....

LOL! Somethin wrong wit naming da kid Sha' Von'da La'von Au' Gra'tin?

Back