For Sale [NA] Selling my folks house

Yeah, it's beautiful. We had a couple people this week comment "well, the airport is a liability". Not sure why I didn't think to post it here before that. :rolleyes:

Having lived in the middle of a golf course for 20 years I can attest to the risk involved living here!

Yeah, it's beautiful. We had a couple people this week comment "well, the airport is a liability". Not sure why I didn't think to post it here before that. :rolleyes:

That's BS, I'm sure they are just using it to justify a lower offer. Break out the sectional and tell them to find a place near the coast that doesn't have some sort of defined airspace above it. I looked, east coast of Florida isn't short on airstrips. If you don't want to live beneath some class of airspace, your options drop tremendously.

Good luck, try not to sell it to people that hate planes and golf, you'd just be causing trouble for your parent's former neighbors.

That’s BS x 2. Knowing there's an airport nearby, why even inquire?
Concur . . . just a strategy . . to depress the asking price. FAIAC, not a seriously interested buyer.

Right next to my home drome but a little, hell no, a lot, out of my price range.

Just say, "Yeah, sorry it's so far from the airport and you can't taxi right to the runway, but if you look into it a little bit, there are plenty of E-ABs you could fly right off the fairway out the back yard..."

Back