For Sale [NA] Please help

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
This is my 1st serious post since joining PoA in 2013 so please take it easy on me.

A friend of mine found out she has breast cancer. I know almost all of you don't know me and you definitely (most likely) don't know her, but maybe your good deed for the day could be to donate a lil something to her facebook fundraising effort (I know, facebook blows, whadya gonna do).

There's also a benefit/poker run Sep. 27th out of Baer's Harley in PA if anyone local to there wants to join in. She loves Harleys and horses, she has a rescue horse named Pie that she looks after. Really this is just so brutal.
They are also selling #StaceyStrong shirts but I 'think' that's just from her personal page, I'm not sure.
staceystrong.jpg

Anyways, I'm sure this thread will get deleted, but maybe it'll be up long enough that some of you can contribute. And thanks in advance if you do (contribute, not delete the thread).

Stacey's page

Thank you.

(in case anyone is wondering, it's called invasive ductal carcinoma grade 3 triple negative stage 2b breast cancer and it can go f#$k itself.)

[/serious posting]

This is my 1st serious post since joining PoA in 2013 so please take it easy on me.

A friend of mine found out she has breast cancer. I know almost all of you don't know me and you definitely (most likely) don't know her, but maybe your good deed for the day could be to donate a lil something to her facebook fundraising effort (I know, facebook blows, whadya gonna do).

There's also a benefit/poker run Sep. 27th out of Baer's Harley in PA if anyone local to there wants to join in. She loves Harleys and horses, she has a rescue horse named Pie that she looks after. Really this is just so brutal.
They are also selling #StaceyStrong shirts but I 'think' that's just from her personal page, I'm not sure.
View attachment 89344

Anyways, I'm sure this thread will get deleted, but maybe it'll be up long enough that some of you can contribute. And thanks in advance if you do (contribute, not delete the thread).

Stacey's page

Thank you.

(in case anyone is wondering, it's called invasive ductal carcinoma grade 3 triple negative stage 2b breast cancer and it can go f#$k itself.)

[/serious posting]

Ya put it in Classifieds. Don’t see what would be lockable about it.

Back