[NA] Paywall dodge

I often go looking for work arounds on WSJ and NYT articles……rarely find them my Google Chrome search.

On Safari, you can use "reader view". Works on a lot of paywall sites. Don't know about the WSJ though, because that's one of the few sites I subscribe to.

Only sort of off topic..

Too bad nuclear has such a stigma. It really is the answer to our power woes.. maybe solar will advance to a point where we all have it

At my last house it routinely got to 95-105 in the summer months and I kept the AC at 71.. the solar panels had me at just about net zero for the year, they seemed to work really well

Only sort of off topic..

Too bad nuclear has such a stigma. It really is the answer to our power woes.. maybe solar will advance to a point where we all have it

At my last house it routinely got to 95-105 in the summer months and I kept the AC at 71.. the solar panels had me at just about net zero for the year, they seemed to work really well
Nuclear still suffers much in US public perception from a Cold War Russian psyops campaign to make the pubic worried about it and limit our industrial growth. I think there is even a published book about it somewhere.

Did they finally open up that spent fuel storage facility in Nevada or are they still storing the spent rods at each individual power plant?

even if they built new plants that could be fueled for hundreds of years with these spent rods, they still haven’t solved the transportation problem.

source: nuclear physicist at NRC many years ago

WSJ I don't know how to get around. Most of the others that allow a certain number of free articles a month you can dodge by disabling javascript for that site.
I'm a bit anti-WSJ after having subscribed to them for years but then they went into the dumpster with regard to customer service.

After reading the title I thought this would be about some kind of new Dodge pickup....

Back