[NA]Payroll Service cost[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Give me a rough idea, before I research it.

7 employees
paid biweekly
direct deposit
emailed paystubs
full tax service (payments and filings 941, 940, W2, state)
an IRA plan

How much per month?

117 with Intuit fullservice. But that's because I have employees pay taxes in more than one state. Without that, it would be 20 bucks less. All online.

Now, the payroll company doesn't run the retirement account. They just remit the payroll deduction.

Last edited:
50 bucks/mo through our bank. We handle our SEP aside from that.

I use Patriot Software.

Monthly cost is $30 + $4/employee. Extra state is $12.

Choose wisely. If you end up with a crook who doesn’t pay the govt their money you will be a very unhappy camper with a costly IRS bill. You might look into Intuit.

We have gone back and forth wth several different payroll companies over the now decades...not sure of our current cost but we keep winding up back at Wells Fargo for payroll who also does our banking. I wanna say around $70/pay period and a few hundred at year end for tax filing. Something has always gotten fubarred with third party companies that wipe out any savings we would have had with a "cheaper" option.

Retimed accounts are through Edward Jones but Wells Fargo does all the paperwork, deductions and send that the check directly to them after debiting our account...all seamless to our Business Manager. She just enters hours/amount for each employee and done. WF takes care of absolutely everything else expect for mailing out W2's which they send to us when ready.

Last edited:
Shawn,
Not sure how many employees you have, but that would be in line with what my firm charges to do payroll...depending on how often you run payroll. If weekly, that is pretty high.

Back