NA New movie. NA

I definitely agree with his last kill. Parking in TWO spots is justifiably a reason to kill the idiot. , great film!! 5 stars:rofl: Dave

Is it an action movie or a documentary?
(it's sad when the line between the two is that hard to distinquish)

Parking in TWO spots...

Two spots. Eh. Amateurs.

You should see me on roadtrips. I take between 4 and 10 parking spaces all at once. I am however nice enough though to do it way out in another zip code of the huge parking lots far away from everyone else or closer in only when it's appropriate under the circumstances and dynamics of the location.
I can do it without being rude or inconsiderate so there's no excuse for those dinky little cars to park like they do.

Last edited:
Ok, so people who are fed up can live vicariously through what I saw.... But, will it encourage folks who are just a tad on edge to act it out?

Serial killers being considered heros in a movie ??

I guess we were missing that.

No comments. :confused:

I was wondering what Bobcat would do next. How do you top making the "Citizen Cain of drunken clown movies"?

They had me at the feces-hurling reality show snippet.

I am so glad I no longer have TV. And its very few Hollywood movies you will see me sit through. Thanks for reminding me.
Utter toxic waste.

Ok, so people who are fed up can live vicariously through what I saw.... But, will it encourage folks who are just a tad on edge to act it out?

Lord, if we were going to worry about that, this one would be way the hell down the list of movies that would not pass the 'bad influence' test. If we don't care about the rest of the crap and video games and all the rest of the shows, movies, and music that glorify violence and crime, why should we care about a movie that makes fun of it?

Copycat killing within 6months of release is my wager. Humans have an important part of their brain entirely devoted to learning by mimicry.

looks like a modernized version of that one Woody Harrelson movie. Natural Born Killers i think?

looks like a modernized version of that one Woody Harrelson movie. Natural Born Killers i think?

That was basically a mishmash of classics gone awry itself; kinda like Cinderella meets Romeo & Juliet meets Bonnie and Clyde.

Copycat killing within 6months of release is my wager. Humans have an important part of their brain entirely devoted to learning by mimicry.

The movie scenarios are already copies of what happens in the headlines across the country. We've had snipers that had entire regions in fear, for real. We don't need movies to come up with brilliantly stupid and violent things. Sure it will be copied just as it was a copy, there is nothing new under the sun when it comes to evil and ways to harm and kill each other.

There is a place for biting black humor, though I question whether Goldthwait is up to it. After the first eminently deserving guy gets shot it stops being funny, and you need new jokes.

I think it looks great!!!

Can't wait to see it.

Honest

Back