[NA] Need trustworthy source for cubicles

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I am in need of cubicles. And nice looking ones that will suit a receptionist, call center agents, and two managers.

There are lots of hits when you do searches in Google, but not much explaining who are the trustworthy businesses.

If anyone has information on who their company has used or a recommendation from a friend who has used them, I would like to hear from you. Send an email to sales@dentonautosalvage.com

Manager would look something like this:
Tayco-Pk-3-026_11[1].jpg

Call Center like these:
symmetry-cubicles[1].jpg

And Receptionist like this:
5x5-l-shape-42-front-toffee-grayspeck_1[1].png

If you know of a trustworthy source in DFW, or a good nationwide chain, I would appreciate sharing the recommendation.

We generally buy from a used office furnishing supplier for our cubicles. I'd find a large one near you (Google lists a few in the DFW region) and just go in and pick out what you would like. Unlike other office equipment and furnishings, cubicles are something you really don't want to buy new if you can help it.

For your call center option, you might consider custom construction vs. modular.

What Sac said. Used furniture store. Pick and choose.

Don't know what's in Dallas metroplex - the one near me is Gerstel. We got some nice stuff from there.

Triple the comment on used. Companies go under all the time that bought new fancy furniture.

Everything in our place is either built in or we got it at the local auction. My credenza has a cool dent in it. Looks like I kicked the hell out of it. Still holds all my crap just fine.

;)

Used goods is the preferred route.... Challenge is that around DFW, there's a large number of dealers... and no easy way to tell who's worth transacting with.

Likely need to spend some time creating a short list, and then plan on a hunting trip to go see them.

On a different forum, someone reminded me the local University has a weekly surplus goods sale. https://propertymanagement.unt.edu/public-sale

Plans made to go out there next week when it happens to see if they have some items I can use.

There's a big outfit for stuff like that on Midway, right across the road from Addison Airport. If I get over that way, I'll grab the name for you.

I'm afraid to ask where you have your employees working now.

Call center in India. Once he gets his cubicles set up he has a lot of immigration paperwork to fill out.

There's a big outfit for stuff like that on Midway, right across the road from Addison Airport. If I get over that way, I'll grab the name for you.
Would the place you're thinking of be called "Office Interiors Group" at Midway and Midcourt, just to the west of KADS?

For you jokesters... this is part of a front showroom renovation. Currently, just have two desks side by side where the counter used to be, and a single older tiny cube along back wall that my production manager occupies. I am in a side office that needs to become a training/conference room.

I am adding 3-4 sales persons to the team (http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/sls/5778973205.html). So I'm taking this opportunity to improve my "public space" that also includes where the "front of house" team works.

I'll post fore and after photos once done.

Yeah, but it is a junk yard. Just weld something together from old car parts... Tuck and roll upholstery.

Yeah, but it is a junk yard. Just weld something together from old car parts... Tuck and roll upholstery.
Not going to happen. The aesthetic we wish to portray is a high end professional company. Think about what John has in the sales department at his Ford Dealership in Atlanta. That's the minimum.

And we are NOT a junk yard. If you want one of those, I'll send you to Grand Prairie or Mansfield, TX.

Last edited:
Not going to happen. The aesthetic we wish to portray is a high end professional company. Think about what John has in the sales department at his Ford Dealership in Atlanta. That's the minimum.

And we are NOT a junk yard. If you want one of those, I'll send you to Grand Prairie or Mansfield, TX.
Sorry, I forgot the wink smiley ;) Though I was picturing Sanford and Son's...

Back