[NA]Need mobile webcam [NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
i need an off the shelf webcam, mounted to an ‘RC car’ or some such vehicle ie no bigger than a 12”x12” footprint.
The camera needs to be 3’ off the floor and I need to be able to direct it L/R, U/D.
The video should have audio and a light source.
And I’ll want to move the camera 30’ down a hall & back.

No home built/cobbled together thing.
It’s so I can check in on things when I am not there. Not monitoring humans, nothing nefarious.

Cam. No need to pan and tilt, physically, really doesn't need a light unless you're filming in very dark spots and light spots nearby:

Get a joby tripod

And this.

Cam. No need to pan and tilt, physically, really doesn't need a light unless you're filming in very dark spots and light spots nearby:
Get a joby tripod
And this.

When I said I need to move the car/cam up & dn the hall, I meant remotely - as I am looking at the images; sorry.

Also, looking for a complete package, not various parts cobbled together...if this exists.

Sort of like a bomb squad uses I guess.

Google wifi security cams. You’ll get tons of hits. My own cams are hard wired to low voltage power supplies. I’ve seen battery powered equivalents but never looked into them because I don’t need battery power. They’re out there.

Thanks Spike! Sometimes just knowing the search terms is what I stumble upon. Those are very close. Just need to figure a way to raise the camera up 3 feet off the car.
Thanks Stewart! Have you seen any that move about?

Only one grand, USD! At that point, why not buy a bunch of wireless cameras and check on them remotely? It's fairly cheap, expandable, and, as they say, there's an app for it.

I like the way you think...but I'd need about 10. And, can they stick to a window with suction cups? Plus zoom in (I was thinking with the mobile cam I could poke the camera in closer if needed)

Select a wide field of view, then zoom in on your viewing screen if you need to.

So, you want a telepresence robot?

No, I'm just looking for what I described above.
Hoping you won't distract my thread so that someone with helpful info is dissuaded from participating.
You mean like trying to figure out what you really want?

Oy

Back