NA National Weather Service Buys Ammo NA

To the basic non shooter 16000 rounds sounds like Armageddon...
When I was shooting competitive handgun I averaged 300 rounds every evening in practice plus the shoots on the weekend, meaning I shot about 2100 rounds a week.. During the shooting season from March till November that is roughly 160,000+ rounds just for lil ol me...
I still have sitting in trays on the loading bench right now 1,000 finished rounds of .45 wad cutters... And there is roughly 25 pounds of gun powder in the storage cabinet and 10,000 to 12,000 bullets in .357 and .45 on hand...

I can see the headlines now - "FAA Raids Local Pilot And Finds Enough Concealed Explosives To Wipe Out The Town - What Was He Up To?"
And photos of grinning agents in body armor next to 25 feet of spread out loading supplies on the ground (looks more impressive when it is spaced out in a row)
Ahhh yes, another home grown terrorist...

For those that have since Heston's 1600 sq ft gun vault, imagine how many rounds he has for all of those firearms.

Start worrying. I was just talking to a Postal Inspector a few minutes ago.
This is crazy..i was just watching infowars video about DHS and and how NOAA is buying up their share.i stopped the video and told my husband that when i swore in to the post office to get my job they made me sign an oath that i may be required to be prepared to take up arms to fight if necessary..and i 'll be damned when we continued the video the very next thing Alex Jones said was that the POST OFFICE has ordered a ton of ammo as well. Hows that for insight? i swore that oath 16 years ago,never thinking it could happen..well well here we go. Luckily i don't work for that clown shoe government anymore. The only shooting im doing is when my life is at stake FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!
Kill as many as i can when my life is on the line! AGAINST D.H.S. AND ILK like that!:eek:

Back