NA Motivational speaker gone wrong

Yeah, but some of these "fails"! OWWW!!!!

Last edited:
You mean fails like a bad youtube link? :)

The fail video is good... makes me cringe. You have to wonder how the race survives at all when you see the proportionally small amount of asshattery caught on video and know that for every filmed fail, there are twenty that never get reported.

As far as the motivational speaker, I can only say this:

100% nije Bosanac, a ima jaku glavu...Ostalo možete procitati na našem sajtu..

That, and I think the problem is that he was trying to break a "bored" over his head. It probably would have worked better if he had used a "board."

With regard to the fail video, I must say I haven't laughed that much in a long time. I particularly enjoyed the d*$^head motorcyclists and the little kid getting tossed like a ragdoll by the judo/karate/whatever guy.

I normally don't think videos of people getting hurt are funny. This, however, was an exception. If he'd just wanted it a little more!

I think I heard it from Mel Brooks:

"You cut yourself shaving in the mirror it's tragedy. A guy fall down a manhole and dies, it's comedy".

LOL!!!! What a maroon! What ever made him think he could break a sheet of plywood like that?? :lol::lol::lol:
There is a type of strength derived from flexibility, in plywood and people... he blundered his way into illustrating that.

Upon further review of the motivational speaker, I actually think the guy is autistic. Somewhat high-functioning, but autistic nonetheless. Tip offs, to me: 1) His seemingly heartfelt conviction that, if he just believes in himself, he can do it. 2) The script he is obviously trying to follow. 3) The innocent silliness implicit in the video.

Maybe he's just a tool. Something tells me, though, that he isn't a tool. I've seen this sort of thing before in adult autistics. It makes my heart cry to think of the devastation this guy must have felt about his failure (if I am, in fact, correct).

Upon further review of the motivational speaker, I actually think the guy is autistic. Somewhat high-functioning, but autistic nonetheless. Tip offs, to me: 1) His seemingly heartfelt conviction that, if he just believes in himself, he can do it. 2) The script he is obviously trying to follow. 3) The innocent silliness implicit in the video.

Maybe he's just a tool. Something tells me, though, that he isn't a tool. I've seen this sort of thing before in adult autistics. It makes my heart cry to think of the devastation this guy must have felt about his failure (if I am, in fact, correct).
If you are correct then I'd feel like a real turd for having laughed so hard... so many times.
Whatever. We have no proof that the guy is anything but silly and desperate, and he is trying to hammer himself into the ground like a nail.
Verdict: still funny.

And the guy behind the camera who set him up???

Upon further review of the motivational speaker, I actually think the guy is autistic....
Looks pretty fake to me. The inclusion of the captions, worded in first person, doesn't make any sense given the failure of the demonstration, and there are too many spelling errors in the captions. The choice of a flexy board seems intentional, a good choice for something that won't break but will make a noise without hurting too much.
-harry

Back