[NA] Late Bloomers Reading List

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
Yeah, I know this isn't LB, but I'm curious. What happened to Keith Rozenkrantz's "Vipers in the Storm"? While we're at it, anyone got another book to add to this? I've been reading [NA] related material and would really like to find something new from John Nance or Stephen Coonts.

silver-eagle said:
Yeah, I know this isn't LB, but I'm curious. What happened to Keith Rozenkrantz's "Vipers in the Storm"?
Hey! I forgot about that! I started that one around (unless there's more than one being routed around). I'm curious where it's been and how many have read it?
Hmmm, on second thought, maybe I didn't start that one - I may have just been on the routing list... dang, another bad block detected in memory... there's only so many blocks on the free list and it's getting smaller and more fragmented every day! :rolleyes:

gkainz said:
Hey! I forgot about that! I started that one around (unless there's more than one being routed around). I'm curious where it's been and how many have read it?
Hmmm, on second thought, maybe I didn't start that one - I may have just been on the routing list... dang, another bad block detected in memory... there's only so many blocks on the free list and it's getting smaller and more fragmented every day! :rolleyes:

I think I had the first leg of it's journey, but I can't remember who I sent it to.

Back