[NA]Got Antivenin?[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Got Antivenin?
Who cares about the venom, this baby could body slam you.

Let'sgoflying! said:
Got Antivenin?

Would'nt have to, I would probably hurt myself getting away from it.
I guess everything is bigger in Tehas.
Don

it was seen slithering past a bunch of hares, stopped and turned up his nose... he wanted prey of substance: and headed to the sheep flock.

anyone watch (i think its on discovery channel) That snake doctor, ponytail kid. He treats snake bite victims at a desert hospital. IIRC the antivenum was like 10k per shot, and it usually takes quite a few shots. Imagine not having insurance and being bitten by a rattler. You could buy a used single with the money your going to pay for antivenum.

HPNFlyGirl said:
EEWWWWW!!!!!! Did you actually see this snake Dave?

nah, the report I got said it was found near a gas boosting station in the panhandle. 300 miles from here

Let'sgoflying! said:
nah, the report I got said it was found near a gas boosting station in the panhandle. 300 miles from here

STILL too close for comfort, though :hairraise:

20 foot Burmeese python that tried to eat a six foot alligator ('cordin to Fox News!)

Let'sgoflying! said:
Got Antivenin?

The dreaded python/rattler hybrid no doubt...

Dang critters! Just before we left today the ranch hand killed a 52" rattler right nearby and then on landing back here another $%# antelope had found a passage onto the grass adj the runway and scampered ahead as I was pulling it into reverse

Back