Dave Taylor
An animated movie of what most mornings are like:

Attachments

• cat-wakes-you-up.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 81
I've had that dream a few times.

It was a dream, wasn't it?

Lol..i Love It!

I went through a long period hating cats, after a girlfriend with a sufficient number to qualify as "eccentric". Anyhow, I've gotten over that for awhile, but the dogs make cats most unwelcome.

An animated movie of what most mornings are like:
Dave, that is SO funny! :D Tom and I laughed and laughed watching it. The video portrays how we start every morning. We even have the same cat toys!

Thanks for the laugh. :yes:

Don't get me started. There are so many ways not to love cats.

Only if your heart is black and empty ;););)

BTW my little guy woke up early this morning and decided it would be fun to play in the bathroom while I was getting for work. He had a great time playing with the springy thing behind the door, meowing and jumping at the belt around my robe that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door and of course jumping up on me to get petted. It was really nice to be worshiped while I sat on my throne :D:D

Last edited:
Cat. The other white meat!
Nope. Their muscles are as red as your and mine. I had to dissect one in advanced biology. One of the other students could not bring herself to do it but finally acquiesced and got what she termed the 'ugliest cat'. She managed to get the only one that was also pregnant. She near died when she opened the abdomen and there were kittens in there. I felt so bad for her.

Nope. Their muscles are as red as your and mine. I had to dissect one in advanced biology. One of the other students could not bring herself to do it but finally acquiesced and got what she termed the 'ugliest cat'. She managed to get the only one that was also pregnant. She near died when she opened the abdomen and there were kittens in there. I felt so bad for her.
Ouch. That would put a heavy burden on any heart. It was bad enough with a frog and I didn't have to do any cutting.

I had actually taken the line from some comic piece I saw a couple years ago taking shots at cats. I wish I recalled what it was, now.

Looks like a typical morning around our place. Right down to the kneeding. Fortunately, he usually does that to my wife and not me. We're taking care of one of our daughter's cats (long term, I hope) and my wife is so happy to have a cat who wants to be a lap cat. She sits down to watch TV or grade papers and Tiger is curled up in her lap almost instantly. Cute little fluffball.

Oh that's not just mornings with her furry little retard...that's pretty much every hour that we're not either feeding him or watching him eat.

If I had an alarm clock like that it wouldn't take me long to throw it against the wall :rofl::D

I got a copy of this at the office. This copy seems to be missing the ending part where the cat grabs a baseball bat. Or am I having a download problem?

I got a copy of this at the office. This copy seems to be missing the ending part where the cat grabs a baseball bat. Or am I having a download problem?

I, too, thought there should be more at the end...

Huh; the version I got - RipVanW. gets whacked with the baseball bat by the cat, and before he can sit up in bed, the cat is sleeping peacefully and innocently at his feet.

Seeing the human slave arise, the cat stretches and gets up, seemingly oblivious to any conflagration and opens his mouth, pointing into this painfully vacuous space with his paw! "Feed me!"

One of my own cats does much the same (minus the baseball bat), and as soon as you make motions towards the food bowl, begins a singing I have never heard before.

Back