[NA]Foilboarding[NA]

Like bull rider's, the best surfers are built like tree-trunks and use the word 'gnarly' a lot.

That's the extent of my surfing knowledge ... :lol:

Yeah, Air Chairs have seen tons of mods, they were pretty, the surf board mods are the coolest. The boss's buddy brought one to Indonesia and was riding some real monsters with it.

Like bull rider's, the best surfers are built like tree-trunks and use the word 'gnarly' a lot.

That's the extent of my surfing knowledge ... :lol:

Most the surfers I know are pretty skinny.

Never surfed with boots on, but I always sucked at it.

I was towing him into the surf, you can't just 'paddle out and drop in'. You need at least foot straps so you can lever the nose up, but I can see the boots being good against ankle damage. Eric just had straps from a wind surfer on his a couple years back.

It's more on the line of wakeboarding than surfing.

From the headline I thought we were talking about some new form of CIA interrogation .

It's more on the line of wakeboarding than surfing.

From the headline I thought we were talking about some new form of CIA interrogation .

It's a mix, because once on the wave, they turn loose and I bail out of there with the ski. Once they are on the face, they are definitely being propelled by the wave.

Yeah, Air Chairs have seen tons of mods, they were pretty, the surf board mods are the coolest. The boss's buddy brought one to Indonesia and was riding some real monsters with it.

There are still folks using Air Chairs out here on the Delta. I have seen some pretty spectacular face plants though!:eek:

Back