[NA]Email photo manipulation[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Sometimes people send me cool emails with a bunch of embedded pics. What is the easiest way to extract them and post here?

I have tried ctrl A and ctrl C on the entire page, pasting in Word or Paint but it doesn't grab the photos or messes it up somehow.
Tedious to copy each pic separately and save, then post them here.

If easier to sort out, I can fwd an email to you. (pm me your address)

Dave, Usually right clicking and selecting "Save Picture As..." will do the trick.

Sometimes people send me cool emails with a bunch of embedded pics. What is the easiest way to extract them and post here?

I have tried ctrl A and ctrl C on the entire page, pasting in Word or Paint but it doesn't grab the photos or messes it up somehow.
Tedious to copy each pic separately and save, then post them here.

If easier to sort out, I can fwd an email to you. (pm me your address)

What email client are you using?

I can only save one of the 10 at a time by right click, save as.
Netscape (which is absolutely the best email browser, til it was sunsetted, except for this fickleness)

Dave,

If you had a Mac, you could click "Save to iPhoto" and it would open iPhoto and put all the pictures in. Then, with another click you can share all the pictures on your MobileMe account and link to them here.

I'm just sayin'. ;)

I can only save one of the 10 at a time by right click, save as.
Netscape (which is absolutely the best email browser, til it was sunsetted, except for this fickleness)

So, you're one of THOSE guys. :)

We had a client the other day that wanted to know why his website didn't look right in Internet Explorer.....on a mac. Microsoft shut down the IE:mac project over five years ago.

There really are better clients out now. I promise! :)

The Right Click & Save As may be tedious for you but each picture can be Named, individually; that, I would think, isn't possible in saving a group of photos.

HR

Back