[NA]Electricians[NA]

Home Depot has 500 foot at under $3/ft. Platt.com has cut lengths for $3.37, probably plus shipping, so maybe if you have a location nearby. Cut lengths of that size are probably going to be expensive as it's not used that often outside full rolls even if you end up with another vendor. Might check a local supply house and see if they can get you less than 500'. Looks like Kraloy/Kwikon makes a 2 inch in Gray for about $1.80/ft in 225 foot coils.

I ordered all my Resi-Gard from Gross Automation, they do direct ship I think, and might be able to get a 50 foot, but shipping is gonna be high.

Edit: Looks like Graybar also has 2" in cut lengths(Part: 12011-CUT REEL) but you'd have to call them for pricing and might be able to pick it up and save on shipping.

Last edited:
You can get the smurf tube for under $2/ft if you buy it in bulk from other places than the borgs.

What are you going to use it for? Maybe there is a roll your own solution to accomplish what you want without going "store bought."

Check a regional /local vendor known as "City Electric Supply". We have one across they street from us and they are good folk and reasonable prices.

Found this one"call for availability" so I hope it's not a bait and switch or worse.

edited, thanks @AggieMike88 Have bookmarked City Electric to call on Monday.

Last edited:
Link leads to an empty shopping cart. :)

I'm thinking they are offering it by the foot; have a look at what I see when I select 15':

upload_2017-4-29_23-25-36.png

Well, the sales page says:
  • Order Multiple 500
So I'm guessing it's just that they didn't tell the shopping cart that restriction.

How about just using pvc? I hate smurf tubing. 15' and a couple of 90degree elbows should be well under $5.00 per foot

Anyone brave enough to order 0.5 ft from them?

Back