[NA]Construction worker tricks[NA]

I did witness a real-live tape measure trick a couple years ago. One of the guys on our factory floor was snooping around an area where he shouldn't have been. One of the machinists asked him for some assistance. The machininist asked the guy to hold the end of the tape against his chin. He did, then the machinist pulled straight back about 2 1/2 feet and locked the blade. He then said "That looks about right" and let go of the body of the tape measure while the other guy was still holding the end against his chin. The body fell, then swung like a pendulum and hit the poor guy right where it counts.

Altered,

First video, at 20-21 seconds, the tape goes through his hands.

The second,

1) he threw it backwards
2) the sawdust "disappeared", and 3 times too
3) That's not how saw blades work on wood.

--Carlos V.

The tape measure tricks are believable but.. I would not want to be the homeowner who is paying by the hour for those guys to practice their skills to get ot the point of filming a successful ending. That could end up costing alot of cash.. And you can bet they were "onthe clock" during these stunts..

As for the throwing the saw blade... Total BS. Can you say "photoshop.??

My .02 cents.

Ben, 'who's been in construction for 25 years' Haas.

I can buy the tape-measure tricks (though I presumed upon watching that some of them took many takes); but the saw blade one? No way, no how.

Back