[NA] Canadian sniper sets world [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaah NOT closed !!!!!!!!!!! I'm still posting nanny nanny booboo

Dang it DuPuis. I was getting good use out of those posts. Needed to update my ignore list. ;)

Reactions: Ted
Wow, holy flag dancing censorship batman!

You don't pick a person way out in the desert at 10,000 feet, calculate your wind, drop and Coriolis, and have the expectation to get a hit. You don't do that at 3,000 feet.

You might not do it at 10,000 ft , but you absolutely can do it at 3000 ft. That's only 1000 yds. Guys get first round hits at 1k all the time.

Also, I find the more I practice, the luckier I get.

You might not do it at 10,000 ft , but you absolutely can do it at 3000 ft. That's only 1000 yds. Guys get first round hits at 1k all the time.

Also, I find the more I practice, the luckier I get.

Heh. Practicality vs the school. I will not argue with you there.

But that said, you treat a 1,000 yard target a lot different than you treat a 500 yard target.

I'm picturing a scene. . . five, six ISIS scum kicking back, re-playing the last kidnap, mutilation, torture, and murder session; real languid, a few yawns, drowsy in the afternoon heat. . . talk turns to choosing tonight's rape victims - and Mansur's thorax explodes, showering his buds with blood, guts, bone fragments, and whatever junk was in his pockets. In Shallah. . .

I am not an @James331 fan, but I guess I see where he is coming from. The killing may have been necessary (I don't know anything about the circumstances), but it is not something to celebrate. I do appreciate the sacrifices of those who serve, though.

I am not an @James331 fan, but I guess I see where he is coming from. The killing may have been necessary (I don't know anything about the circumstances), but it is not something to celebrate. I do appreciate the sacrifices of those who serve, though.
I respect your reserve about celebrating the kill. . .your perogative; I, however, do find it worthy of applause, celebration, in fact. And amazement. May there be many more such feats.

I respect your reserve about celebrating the kill. . .your perogative; I, however, do find it worthy of applause, celebration, in fact. And amazement. May there be many more such feats.

You must live a sheltered life, spend some more time around death and get back to my with your childish comments.

You must live a sheltered life, spend some more time around death and get back to my with your childish comments.
You must live a sheltered life. Spend some time around people who spend time around this kind of death and get back to us with your holier than thou comments.

On second thought, don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back