<NA>@#$%!! Cable Vision </NA>

Shepherd

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Shepherd
Service has been up and mostly down since Tuesday, and the earliest they can send someone is MONDAY!!!???!!!
No cable, phone or internet. The provider has a rock solid monopoly in this area. No other service provider, unless I get a business tax ID and get business service to the house. Time to call Megapath or some such provider.

I did fly yesterday, so there is that bright spot in an otherwise crummy week.
Back soonest.
Fly safe.

Service has been up and mostly down since Tuesday, and the earliest they can send someone is MONDAY!!!???!!!
No cable, phone or internet. The provider has a rock solid monopoly in this area. No other service provider, unless I get a business tax ID and get business service to the house. Time to call Megapath or some such provider.

I did fly yesterday, so there is that bright spot in an otherwise crummy week.
Back soonest.
Fly safe.

Is there no regulating authority, rules, regs regarding telecom? No other place to make a complaint?

Here in Oslo, same deal. Depending on where you live, the TV companies here have carved up the territory and it is a de facto monopoly. Where I am we have one option called "GET" tv. They offer (and by offer, I mean cram down our throats) the most brain dead, innefective, clumsy, unthougt out, crap "user interface" on the planet. And that is when it is all working as it "is supposed to be".

Good luck!

And good flying!

I’m anxiously waiting for wireless 5G in my area. It cant be worse than comcast.

Back