[NA]Business Search[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
A business I need to talk to is not answering their phone....for a week now.
I need to know if they are on vacation, or out of business permanently, or what is going on. It is 150mi away.

I have the name, address, and phone number.

I was thinking I would call a neighboring business and see if they can tell what is happening next door.
So I googlemapped one and two digits off the address but it does not tell you what the businesses are next door. No joy yellowpages.com either.

(The Chamber of Commerce has historically been unhelpful too)

Any ideas short of flying all the way up there?

Action Office Products Inc
2703 S County Road 1221, Midland, TX
(432) 520-2166

Google maps street level view and you can LOOK at the shops next door if that works in Midland.

You could just Google (not Google maps) the nearby address to see if the web has them.

Looking at Google maps in Sat view, it doesn't look like there is much near that address. The nearest business I found on Yahoo maps was:

Advanced Appliance Service
3115 S County Road 1221, Midland, TX
(423) 694-9991

Even Midland County TAD database doesn't show anything else near that address.

I hesitate to say it, but maybe the non-emergency number for the police?

Action Office Products Inc
2703 S County Road 1221, Midland, TX
(432) 520-2166

Dave,

That sure looks like a home-based business from the way Google maps it (if it's on the south side of Interstate 20). You're probably right that they are on vacation.

Using reverse address lookup, I found that the owners are Troy & Charlene Fox, and their home number is listed here, too. You might call that... their personal phone might have a "we're out of town, here's how to reach us" message:

http://www.whitepages.com/10001/sea...County+Road+1221&city_zip=Midland&state_id=TX

Using the "Find Neighbors" link on that same page, with Troy & Charlene's address, provides a boat load of possibilities... right across the street is Chris Junker:

http://www.whitepages.com/10001/sea...+1221&city_zip=Midland&pagetype=1&state_id=TX

Thanks folks, I never woulda found all that without you.
I tried the neighbors, they don't know who they live next to.
I left a message at the house too.
Patience, I guess.

Back