(NA) a pic of my cock (NA, and not what you think)

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
seriously, this is a true story...........

sophomore year in high school, science class. we had to buddy up for this experiment. everyone in the class was given a baby rooster, I'm talkin a cock so small it fit in the palm of your hand. every day one partner fed their rooster 'solution A' and the other partner fed their rooster 'solution B'. one of them was a placebo and the other was a steroid solution. we had to track daily changes in the roosters behavior and activity and try to determine which got the steroid solution and which got the placebo. fun stuff, if u don't mind getting pecked by a cock on a daily basis.

fast forward to the end of the experiment...the teacher congratulated us for our fine work with our cocks and said ok, now the roosters become food for my boa, which he had in a glass snake tank at the front of the room. this thing was enormous, I mean, it was safe to say that our science teacher had an enormous snake which he was proud to show off. the other option that was given to us, was that we could purchase our rooster for, I dunno, it was like $2 or something so they wouldn't get eaten. me, being the scrawny, sympathetic sap who had really become attached to his cock, went home that day and had a conversation with my mom that went something like this:

eman1200: Mom, can I have a rooster?

Mom: You are fkng retarded, no you cannot have a rooster.

so the next day I came home from school with a rooster. $2 to save his life, I mean, it wasn't like I was trying to throw the cock in my mom's face or anything, but I'll be dammed if I was gonna let that cute lil bugger get eaten by a snake!

I kid you not, that lil rooster became part of the family! he was our little pet....kind of a friggin pain in the arse cause he'd peck the bujeezus out of you but he was so dang cute you just had to let him do it! man he hated my dog too, he'd chase him down and scare the sht out of him, my dog didn't know what to do! and sure enough, EVERY FREAKIN DAY that rooster would crow at the crack of dawn. now mind you.....my parents are from brooklyn, ny. I was raised in north jersey, not too far from ny city, so WTF did we know about roosters? those fkers crow.......LOUDLY. so here we are, a bunch of city folk, with a mother flipping ROOSTER in our house.........CROWING.....PECKING........jeezus, what had I done???!?! it didn't take long before our neighbor rang our doorbell, and that conversation went something like this:

neighbor: yeah, so, um, it's kinda funny and cute and all that you have a rooster, but the crowing......at 5am....that's gotta go!

cock-hating Mom: yeah, we're working on that......

so as much as I loved that little cock, we had to give him up. we found a farm out in PA if I recall that agreed to take him from us and take good care of him and not chop his head off just for fun.

by the way, his name was Ecto, which if I recall was a sniglet from SNL.

anyways, hope you enjoyed this 100% true story of my sweet little cock named Ecto.

without further ado, a pic of my cock.

ecto.jpg

Talked Mom into a Easter chick. George lived out his live on Grandpa's farm.

This is the best thing I have read in months.

6pc I kinda figured you would click on a thread started by a man claiming to show a pic of his cock :D but thanks, I still get a kick out of the story to this day.

"cock-hating Mom"

Aren't they all?

If they've figure out what causes the "mom" part anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back