[na] 1994 Mercury Topaz Car for sale (Video tour included)

calberto

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Calberto
I am currently selling my 1994 Mercury topaz.

Central Ohio. $1,100 or best offer. Little over 81,000 miles on it. Clean. Has some problems. Cosmetically, it's not the greatest on the outside. Message me or comment with questions!

Good Things about the car:
  • Ice cold A/C
  • 25 MPG highway (4 cyclinder engine)
  • New headliner on interior
  • New Brakes
  • New(er) tires
  • Maintained well with complete maintenance logs and oil change history
  • Used to be owned by a little old lady who drove it to church and the grocery
Not so great things about the car:
  • all things operating on one certain fuse don't properly function while fuse is activated. (radio, power mirrors, interior lights most notably).
  • 2 out of the four power windows will not come down.
  • Slow radiator leak. Refill once per month.
  • Locks do not work...

Last edited:
Location? Price?

Definine "has problems"

Thought about putting on the local Craigslist? I've sold cars and bikes that way, though I'm not yet having a lot of luck with my Goldwing.

Thought about putting on the local Craigslist? I've sold cars and bikes that way, though I'm not yet having a lot of luck with my Goldwing.
Will be posting on craigslist soon too!

Its a Mercury doesnt specify it enough.....:)

By this point in their history there was zero difference between Ford and Mercury other than badges. The Fords could be ordered with cheaper interiors and no AC.

Remember the Dodge Omni and the Plymouth Horizon? Same deal: Tempo:Topaz::Omni:Horizon.

We took delivery of one Omnorizon as a Company Car in the office I worked in. One end was badged Omni, the other Horizon. The guy we assigned it to thought it was cool so we kept it! -Skip

you could probably sell that car in a day on craigslist. Is it really just 81k miles? any running car with AC is worth that much.

you could probably sell that car in a day on craigslist. Is it really just 81k miles? any running car with AC is worth that much.

Yes sir! Like I said. I'm the second owner and the first owner was an elderly lady who drove it to the grocery store and church and that was it!

Make sure the CL advert is visible in the Detroit metro area... You have a big potential market up that way.

Back