N3149L sighted...

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
and what a beauty she is!

As Adam said, I'm in Torrance, CA for the Robinson Safety school, and to bring 49L back to the east coast.

During the factory tour I got to see this georgeous helicopter in the area where they stage them for delivery to us lucky pilots! I am on pins and needles waiting for my partner to show up on thursday with the check so we can close on her, and fly her! Ummmm. I'm in serious love (just don't tell my wife) :yes:

:heli:

Man, the level some guys will dip to...you said you're in love, but it's a Robbie!

Of course, I know not of what I speak:dunno: Are you giving rides as you make your way across the country? Best wishes with the new choppity whoppter.

RotaryWingBob, If on your delivery trip you end up in Clarksville Tn (KCKV Outlaw Field)) let me know and I'll put you and your partner up for the night.

JRitt said:
RotaryWingBob, If on your delivery trip you end up in Clarksville Tn (KCKV Outlaw Field)) let me know and I'll put you and your partner up for the night.
Thank you! Our route is predestined by Robinson into Texas. From there on the wx will probably determine it. I'll keep your kind offer in mind!

Richard said:
Man, the level some guys will dip to...you said you're in love, but it's a Robbie!

Of course, I know not of what I speak:dunno: Are you giving rides as you make your way across the country? Best wishes with the new choppity whoppter.
Rotorheads? Sink to a low level? Nah. We view it as a higher level ;)

No rides, though. Robinson has some very strict ideas about what they consider a ferry flight (even if the FAA doesn't consider it one): everyone on board must be helicopter rated, and there can be no more than two souls on board.

Back