N/a

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
I woke out of a dream this morning...imagine if you woke up this morning to find you were five years younger. Would it make a difference in how you lived the next five years of your life?

All too many people wish they could roll back time. They wish they could start over again. Well, instead of way back when, what if it was just 10 years, or only five. Or just one minute ago. Or, right now? Would you live your life different knowing time has no meaning but what you do in that time does?

Richard said:
I woke out of a dream this morning...imagine if you woke up this morning to find you were five years younger. Would it make a difference in how you lived the next five years of your life?

All too many people wish they could roll back time. They wish they could start over again. Well, instead of way back when, what if it was just 10 years, or only five. Or just one minute ago. Or, right now? Would you live your life different knowing time has no meaning but what you do in that time does?

Good question Richard. I would have started doing aerobatics 5 years ago if I would have been smarter, braver, and had the right people around me as mentors/support.

Back