[N/A] Vanilla Ice Goes Amish

Ok...

Most Amish I've met shun cameras. Although I know a couple who have cell phones, and one or two who have computers; so maybe they're modernizing a bit.

-Rich

Ok...

Most Amish I've met shun cameras. Although I know a couple who have cell phones, and one or two who have computers; so maybe they're modernizing a bit.

-Rich
Oh, this is complete crap. But... I had to watch the video three times... Because... what?

Ok...

-Rich

The Amish will "appoint" or designate people to drive, make calls, do internet stuff as their way to communicate with the outside world, but keep it to an absolute minimum. In high school I worked at an egg processing plant and the Amish were the best suppliers of eggs. They had a designated driver that would make the run with his wife and kids all in traditional dress. The kids would beat feet to the candy machine to spend what money they made gathering eggs on candy & pop. Always had good interaction with them. They did not always "comply" with Amish law, but tried hard. For that I always respected them for trying.

His show "The Vanilla Ice Project" was actually a pretty decent home flipping show. Compared to some of the "home improvement" crap out there he has nothing to be embarrassed about.

Since he does have some real world skills, it MAY prove watchable.

Ok...

-Rich

Have you missed "Amish Mafia"?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wouldn't it be cool for you guys with planes that are capable of known ice to have the system play" Ice Ice Baby" over the headphones when activated.
I wish I had $5 bill for for every sq. inch of tattoo he has:rofl:
"That little fagot got his own jet airplane, that little fagot is a millionaire"
No wait a minute that's Dire Straits.
What can I say though I only have a Cherokee:dunno:

Back