[N/A] NSA-Proof Knife [N/A]

Well, no, he just called it "NSA-proof". Whatever that means. A magnetic compass is going to work pretty much regardless of anything the NSA does (unless they're really close), so I guess that's true.

Well, no, he just called it "NSA-proof". Whatever that means. A magnetic compass is going to work pretty much regardless of anything the NSA does (unless they're really close), so I guess that's true.

NSA guy sneaks up behind you with a magnet.

Compass might be NSA proof but is it drop proof.
What happens when you drop the knife and it lands compass first?

Compass might be NSA proof but is it drop proof.
What happens when you drop the knife and it lands compass first?

The compass also looks like one of those cheap button styles. They hardly ever work correctly.

Whaddaya want? This stuff is one rung down the quality ladder from Popiel. It's a $3 Chinese POS for only $14.99 (plus S&H) :)

Well it is NSA-Proof :D I guess what more do I want

My bride and I love to spend time in the mountains near Gatlinburg.

When you drive down the hill, into Pigeon Forge, you come to a, AS SEEN ON TV, store an everything you ever saw in an infomercial is on sale there.

Stuff you will remember from years ago, is still on the shelf, probably because it never sold the first fifty times thru...

Go a little bit further and walk through Smoky Mountain Knife Works . . . We went there on our honeymoon, and the little darling encouraged me to buy a new pocketknife. God bless her!

For survival purposes I've always been a bigger fan of having two knives if your space/weight conditions allow for it. One is a big heavy almost machete like that can be used for wood processing and shelter building and the other is a very sharp fillet style blade that I can use to dress out game with and perform precise cutting tasks. If I could only have one of those it would be the big one. My favorite is Holeb bushmaster or one of the larger RTAK Jungle knives from Ontario Knives.

Back