[N/A] No Thanks - - -

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
- - to the truck driver who ran a STOP sign in Ohio and T-Boned a 37 yr. old long time friend of mine.
http://www.whio.com/news/news/serious-crash-reported-in-preble-county/nrTgf/

Two helicopters to take Brad and his wife to the hospital. Brad died at the hospital; his wife is in an induced coma, so critical her injuries. Very sad. Three children under 16 years old.
Bradley was highly respected within the Kroger Supermarket chain and in Ghostbusters of Ohio. His hometown of Topsham, Maine is mourning one of its own. So senseless, the loss to many.

HR

So sorry to hear about your friend Brad and his wife. I had an 18 wheeler run a stop sign on an interstate off ramp. He turned left in front of me and the back wheels of his trailer ran over the front of my car. It was pretty scary.

Yep, my neighbor was a very senior USAir pilot a few years ago when a truck essentially ran right over the top of him while he was stopped. On the positive side, he survived. On the negative side, he's in a wheelchair now. This wasn't the first such accident that the driver who hit him had been involved in.

Sorry for your loss,may your friend rest in peace and may his wife have a speedy recovery.

Holy **** that car is hammered. (Assuming it was a car).

So sad, I'm sorry Harley.

When I was flying HEMS I landed more than once, mostly on interstates for accidents like that, the trauma is overwhelming, very sorry for your loss.

Back