[N/A] Just Curious - -

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Did NBC cut off its nose when it put Jimmmmmmmmeeeeeeee Faaallonnn onto The Tonight Show after the run of Jay Leno? Or is the Johnny Carson legacy never to be close to being equaled? The new show doesn't do much for me.

HR

Fallon fits there politically correct politics.

They're saying he's getting the highest ratings that show has gotten in 20 years. I've seen a couple of episodes, the bits that's aren't political are actually pretty funny. The Seth Myers one after it is the one you wanna stay away from.

I've been a Leno fan for a long time, but I come down here for the winter and I can't get NBC. I go back to the states the end of this month and I'm going to see how I like Fallon, but I already miss Jay, so he really needs to be good. My wife hates Letterman, so if Fallon doesn't work, I guess we will be going to bed earlier. :dunno:

They're going after the younger audience but I don't think it's going to work. Younger people don't have a habit of tuning in to late-night TV or TV on a schedule at all.

At least that's what I've heard. I have never watched any of the late-night shows.

I may get shot here, but I never really cared for Leno's tonight show.

Watched a couple of shows and it wasn't for me. I'm not a late night TV kind of guy anyhow.

I never watch Jay Leno either. Although, I did go to one of his live filming shows in LA. I like his cars.

Back