[N/A] I've made a huge mistake

The last dab actually had really good flavor. This Da Bomb stuff is just a total nightmare.
I bought it out of curiosity. I saw how everybody reacted to it on that show and I just had to know.

Now I know. And you can too if you come to rough river next year I will have two full bottles minus one single drop.

I am working through the gallon of Frank's hot sauce that I bought last year. Lots and lots of buffalo wings.

Rooster sauce is a favorite of mine, good heat along with pepper flavor.

I tried cooking with higher order peppers (ghost peppers if memory serves) but they made food really bitter, and it wasn't easily counteracted with sweeteners.

I remember when my then-18 nephew found my wife’s long-unused Epilady spinning-spring hair removal & torture device, left fallow because my wife used it once, and based upon the pain level, opted never to touch it, much less use it, again.

For reasons no one can fathom, he (nephew) decided it was a great idea to try that fine piece of Israeli technology on his not-inconsiderable arm hair.

The howling was... special.

I thought this would be another Mea Culpa for flying the Cirrus, then noticed the [N/A] disclaimer.
When you get into "tactical nuke" hot sauces, you usually get what you deserve.
Love me some hot sauces but there is a line I will no longer cross.

Back